WPGA announces speakers for "Path to Renewable Propane" event
Written on: October 19, 2020 by ICM
The Western Propane Gas Association (WPGA) has announced speakers for the virtual “Path to Renewable Propane” conference on Nov. 4. This event is the first of its kind focused on propane derived from sustainable sources in the U.S.
- A keynote address by California Assembly member Jim Cooper
- Eric Johnson, Managing Director of Atlantic Consulting
- Stefan Unnasch, Managing Director of Life Cycle Associates
- Oberon Fuels President & CEO Rebecca Boudreaux, Ph.D.
- Curtis Powers, Manager, Compliance, SCM, Renewable Energy Group (REG
- Jeff Stewart, President of Blue Star
- Josh Simpson, VP of Marketing for Kamps Propane
- John Barnett, Propane Program Manager for U-Haul International
- Gary Dodson, Manager of Fleet Maintenance for Elk Grove School District
For more info and to RSVP, visit http://bit.ly/RenewablePropaneConference.
The event is free for state agency staff and legislators. Industry members will receive a $50 discount when using the code ‘IndustryMember2020’ at checkout, WPGA said.