The Women in Propane Council (WIP), part of the National Propane Gas Association, has elected its 2020 leadership team.
Jennifer Jackson, area director for AmeriGas, will serve as Chair. She began her career at Ferrellgas and has since held various positions in the industry, including service and delivery routing and roles as district manager, area manager and regional VP. Milissa Lord and Whitney O’Toole, both of A.R.M. Solutions, will serve as Vice Chair and Treasurer, respectively.
WIP Committee Leaders for 2020 include:
- Kimmie Marler: co-chair, communications and marketing
- Greg Wasson: co-chair, communications and marketing
- Amanda Bacon: co-chair, Knowledge Exchange
- Jessica Sonntag: co-chair, Knowledge Exchange
- Rebecca Everetts: membership
- Leslie Anderson: programs and events