Taco Comfort Solutions launches “Taco Tuesday” webinars
Written on: January 3, 2020 by ICM
Taco is hosting a new, bi-weekly webinar training series called “Taco Tuesday” in 2020. The fun, fact-filled, one-hour webinars keep participants up-to-date with the latest HVAC systems, tools and technologies. The webinars occur at 12 noon EST. Each month, the webinars will feature one residentially-focused topic and one commercially-focused topic.
The Taco Tuesday webinar schedule for the first quarter:
- Jan. 7: Residential focus: “The Truth about Variable Speed Circulators” by John Barba
- Jan. 21: Commercial focus: “Expansion Tank Sizing” by Rich Medairos, P.E., and Brett Zerba
- Feb. 11: Residential focus: “Zone Valves -vs- Circulators; Which is Better?” by John Barba
- Feb. 18: Commercial focus: “Basics of Hydronic Solution Software” by Rich Medairos, P.E., and Brett Zerba
- March 10: Residential focus: “Making DHW Recirculation Easy and Effective” by John Barba
- March 17: Commercial focus: “Pump Selection/Taco Project Builder” by Rich Medairos, P.E., and Brett Zerba
For more info, visit tacocomfort.com/TacoTuesday.