CEMA to hold regional chapter meetings to discuss Connecticut legislative session
Written on: June 6, 2019 by ICM
Connecticut Energy Marketers Association (CEMA) will hold five regional chapter meetings with a focus on what occurred at the 2019 Connecticut legislative session, such as carbon tax, paid family leave, minimum wage, online lotto, sports gambling, thermal RECs and tolls. Other topics include recreational marijuana, tax increases, mobile fueling, cigarette taxes/age restriction, e-cig taxes/age restriction, gas leaks and much more.
- June 11, 12:00–3:00 pm: Waterbury/ Litchfield Chapters at Verdi at Western Hills Golf Course, 660 Park Rd., Waterbury, CT
- June 18, 12:00–3:00 pm: East Chapter at Flanders Fish, 22 Chesterfield Rd., East Lyme, CT
- June 19, 5:30–8:30 pm: Bridgeport/ New Haven Chapters at Trumbull Marriott, 180 Hawley Lane, Trumbull, CT
- June 25, 12:00–3:00 pm: Hartford Chapter at Rockledge Grille, Rockledge Country Club, 289 S. Main St., West Hartford, CT
- June 26, 5:30–8:30 pm: Danbury Chapter at Two Steps Downtown Grille, 5 Ives St., Danbury, CT
Visit http://ctema.com for more info.